1. What is an air parcel?
Mail items weighing less than two kilograms and sent through the postal system may be called airmail parcels.
2. What are the advantages of using air parcel?
1) cheap. Compared with other modes of transportation, air parcel has an absolute price advantage.
2) convenient, relatively convenient delivery, can reach all over the world, as long as there is a post office can be reached
(except in a few countries).
3) can inquire, registered mail can search the Internet
What are the packing requirements for air parcel?
No special requirements, except the general provisions of the post office, the packaging should not be irrelevant design and handwriting.
All you need to do is wrap up the items you want to send, write down the recipient's address, and give them to us.
4. Volume limitation
Maximum: length, width and height less than 900 mm in total, in which the maximum size on one side shall not exceed 600 mm.
Minimum: 90 mm x 140 mm.
5. Writing requirements for recipient and return addresses
Cover writing shall be written in French, English or the country of destination. If the addressee's address is written only in French or English, the addressee's name and place name shall be annotated in Chinese, French or English.
International mail cover writing format specifications, shall be governed by the provisions of the universal postal union, the recipient address should be written in the mail cover the middle part on the right of a rectangular length direction parallel with the mail, the sender's name and address should be written in the mail to the left or on the cover of the written on the back of the mail, only allowed to write a return address on the mail. The addressee address should be written in pen, brush or ballpoint pen, black or blue, not red.